Latest Member
Margo-89
What's New?

Summer cycles of old crunchy grouchy PED abusers

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well Cinco de Mayo is done. I had 2 glasses of Italian wine. Not sure that is politically correct. Took my 14 month old granddaughter to her first opera. Really my first as well. It was at my church. She is a little precocious in music. She spontaneously vocalized the whole do rai me fa so la ti... at 3 months. So anyways it was a nice day. Maybe a better day than an old crunchy grouchy PED abuser deserves.

So anyhow, I went off for 8 weeks recently and now it's time to add some fuel to those crunchy old limbs. I pulled out a couple bottles of Test prop and dusted off a few vials of Sustanon, Primo and Parabolin. Even a few tabs of Halo. Looking forward to having a higher androgen load than 419 ng/dL where I was at last week. Any happy PED thoughts brothers (and sisters)?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just added in some primo yesterday to my prep stack. 10 weeks out and on 30 mg of test cyp/30 mg of mast e/10 mg of primo e every day along with 4 iu of GH 6x a week, 5 iu of humalog on high carb days 2x a week, ECAY 25/200/82/10 x2 a day. Sitting at around 5.5% BF and dropping around .5 lbs a week.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I just added in some primo yesterday to my prep stack. 10 weeks out and on 30 mg of test cyp/30 mg of mast e/10 mg of primo e every day along with 4 iu of GH 6x a week, 5 iu of humalog on high carb days 2x a week, ECAY 25/200/82/10 x2 a day. Sitting at around 5.5% BF and dropping around .5 lbs a week.
Sounds like you're way ahead of schedule.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
All I can say is for the last 3 weeks I loaded up on mostly test to supraphysiogical dose for my trip to Florida I added some other crap in as well like GH and I feel like shit and look like shit. Soft and bloated. I feel and look a lot better on sub q shit. Regardless I am done. Will order some topical and just do hrt. Time to stop dreaming and realize high doses and mixed compounds aren't for these old mid 50 bones. Days of past glory are long gone and I won't make it to 60 living like this. Stay safe everyone.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . . Any happy PED thoughts brothers (and sisters)?
In a few years your precocious Granddaughter might like a quote from the semi-fictional "Auntie Mame" Book, Broadway Play, then Movie from way back last century.

The world-wise Mame advised the too-shy Nephew she was raising that "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

IIRC the only PEDs ol' Mame did were Martinis, but she probably believed that while moderation was good, too much self-restraint can be excessive ...........

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm going to break with tradition this summer. Finally got the green light from my doctor, and can hit the gym hard. Presently cutting with

test prop 125mg EOD
tren ace 25mg EOD
mast prop 25mg EOD
GH 2.5IU, 2x/day.

Presently at about 226 at 12%, and trying to get below 220 at < 10%.
Then going to try a controlled lean mass gain doing the following for 12 weeks:

test prop: 100mg ED
NPP: 100mg ED
GH: 2.5IU 2x ED
humalog 5IUs pre-workout (50g carbs intra-workout)
L-Carnitine: 500mg pre-workout

I'd like to put on 10 pounds of lean mass over the 12 weeks. Diet will switch from 2 meals per day low carb to 6 meals per day moderate carb (mostly rice and sweet potato)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
In a few years your precocious Granddaughter might like a quote from the semi-fictional "Auntie Mame" Book, Broadway Play, then Movie from way back last century.

The world-wise Mame advised the too-shy Nephew she was raising that "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."

IIRC the only PEDs ol' Mame did were Martinis, but she probably believed that while moderation was good, too much self-restraint can be excessive ...........
I'm raising her Roman Catholic. I don't know the play or the movie that I can recall. Mame sounds wild.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
All I can say is for the last 3 weeks I loaded up on mostly test to supraphysiogical dose for my trip to Florida I added some other crap in as well like GH and I feel like shit and look like shit. Soft and bloated. I feel and look a lot better on sub q shit. Regardless I am done. Will order some topical and just do hrt. Time to stop dreaming and realize high doses and mixed compounds aren't for these old mid 50 bones. Days of past glory are long gone and I won't make it to 60 living like this. Stay safe everyone.
As the last 5-7 years went by my dosages had to come down. Now I mostly just recomp. And doses go up slow and down slow.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I've found just 10 mg/d of VAR is plenty in addition to HRT (100 CYP/20 Prop every 5 days and 500 IU hcg 2x/wk) for 10 - 12 weeks once or twice a year. Just enough to fill me out a little. If not VAR then add 50 a week of Mast E or Primo E, but that's it. Don't like to cross more than 250 mg/wk total. Some drop in HDL but otherwise labs are good. BP and everything else remains unchanged. I'm find with that. Balance of QOL and longevity.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Wow you all have some awesome cycles! Good luck and go crush it.

I haven’t planned anything yet…. Need to think about what I want to do.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Wow you all have some awesome cycles! Good luck and go crush it.

I haven’t planned anything yet…. Need to think about what I want to do.
Isaiah 60:1-2 is pretty horrifying.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic