Members
Latest Member
Remy14

Please welcome NuScience Peptides

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I offer 20% off, it is in my list thread. No combining though.
Sent one of my gym buds over to you. He was looking for the Cu peptide, PS is sold out. Said everything he has gotten to date has been blue, (mine was as well), said yours is stated to be white powder. He is suspicious.

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
Sent one of my gym buds over to you. He was looking for the Cu peptide, PS is sold out. Said everything he has gotten to date has been blue, (mine was as well), said yours is stated to be white powder. He is suspicious.
It is blue, it is because it is a graphic artist who didn't make it blue.

Thanks for pointing it out, I will have it changed.

M

MichaelRuiz

Dec 25, 2023
PM or email us. We do it on an individual basis due to so many people sharing the coupon outside the board.
I emailed NuScience Peptides about this very thing. I see special pricing plus the discount code on this page. Hope to hear back as I have been ordering from them already.

NuSciencePeptides

NuSciencePeptides

Aug 9, 2023
I emailed NuScience Peptides about this very thing. I see special pricing plus the discount code on this page. Hope to hear back as I have been ordering from them already.
I believe you were taken care of?

B

Badsas

Jan 15, 2024
Need a discount code or price matching please.

B

Bull5285

Dec 13, 2023
NuSciencePeptides has been solid across the board in all my dealings with them. Honored the thread discount, has been extremely responsive to any questions I had prior to placing first order, and even tossed in a few extra products for me to try when I ran into a confusion on a large order that was rectified immediately. The quality of the Semaglutide has produced great results for myself and wife over the past 3 months. The BPC157 and the TB500 both separately and the combined compounds have done wonders for relieving and improving mobility and inflammation from a minor tare in my right shoulder from years of baseball pitching. This feels like a rant and sales pitch after reading this, but bottom line is they've delivered on everything someone would hope to expect when dishing out your hard earned money on any product you purchase.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic