Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Remy14

Latest activity

• Halo
    Halo reacted to Kluso's post in the thread Old and unatural with Like Like.
    Thanks for posting!
  • Halo
    Halo reacted to Glycomann's post in the thread Old and unatural with Like Like.
    Here are my blood work results taken yesterday. I am 62 YO BP 115/70 RHR 61 this morning. I have been off 7 weeks with hCG 750 iu and...
  • Halo
    Halo reacted to Yano's post in the thread Yano's old man lift's such and so forth 2.0 with Like Like.
    May 3 '24 Soviet Style Progressive 206 bodyweight - the deflation continues 1440 cals - 159g protein at time of workout 45 min cardio -...
  • Halo
    Halo reacted to monsoon's post in the thread Slow Weak and Stupid with Like Like.
    05/03/2024 lunges forward x2 back x1 SSB 235 4x10 255x2 305 4x2 deficit dead 245 3x3 GHR with 18lb med ball ab wheel
  • monsoon
    monsoon replied to the thread Slow Weak and Stupid.
    05/03/2024 lunges forward x2 back x1 SSB 235 4x10 255x2 305 4x2 deficit dead 245 3x3 GHR with 18lb med ball ab wheel
    5.0 reacted to Halo's post in the thread Halo’s old guy comeback journal 2024 with Like Like.
    3 May Fri Back and Bi's Close Grip Lat Pull Downs 4 X 10 X 120 Straight Leg DB Deadlifts 4 X 10 X 60 Kroc Rows 4 X 10 X 70 Cable...
  • Glycomann
    Glycomann replied to the thread Old and unatural.
    I'm pretty sure Quest messed up my LH/FSH test. I don't think they did it! Now I can't have it done over because I ended PCT and...
  • BD Cool
    BD Cool reacted to MR. BMJ's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    Just read over at ProM that he passed away. He was also a member here as well. Guy was solid as hell, and this is tough to hear. He had...
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to Lizard King's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    Wow, remember him as well. RIP.
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to JackD's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    Sad to hear this! RIP.
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to schultz1's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    R.I.P. brother
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to MorganKane's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    Nice guy. RIP my friend.
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to ceo's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    He was a good bro. RIP Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
  • Wallyd
    Wallyd replied to the thread semaglutide and pancreatitis.
    Test cup & deca year round?
  • MR. BMJ
    MR. BMJ reacted to rAJJIN's post in the thread R.I.P. muscle69ss with Like Like.
    Rip M96ss He was one of the good guys. No more pain and fighting. prayers to his family.