Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Leaving for vacation

969C1

Feb 18, 2024
Gents,
I am currently taking 120mg of T400 (test E/test D) and 100mg of Masterone E, twice weekly, Wednesday PM and Sunday AM.,
My wife and I will be leaving for Dominican for a week. I am obviously not going to chance and take anything with us. Question, should I up my one dose to carry me for the week? If Test C is a little longer ester, I still have a new unopened Test C, should I just do a shot using that instead or will I be fine for the week as is?
Still learning. Thanks again.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I think it would be helpful to know how long you will be gone.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You will be fine, I’ve taken a shot before I left and had some AI with me, but totally fine for two weeks. You’ll be so energized from everything else you won’t even notice.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Since most vacations are weak to 10 days. I never worry about bringing shots with me. Depending on what time of week that I take my weekly shot and the time of week that I'm leaving for vacation I may take a shot a day or two early otherwise I wouldn't worry about it too much. Testosterone unless you're doing test prop will out last your vacation but even in that case a couple of days it's not like your testosterone levels are going to crash.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

Feb 27, 2024
I agree with everyone else. I usually just take my shots before I leave for vacation and then back on schedule when I get back. No issues.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic